Ellen's Restaurants

L.A. Is My Beat - The Restaurants of Los Angeles as I experience them

Sunday, October 08, 2006

L.A. Is My Beat - Restaurants

Ships Coffee Shop, Wilshire Blvd., Westwood
This is a sister-blog to go along with my main blog, "L.A. Is My Beat." Most of the posts here will encompass the restaurants that Mr. Larry and I visit throughout the City of Los Angeles. I will add past posts here too!
I will also try to categorize my posts, so that, in the future, there won't be too much yarn-talk mixed in with the restaurant reviews.
I do want to recognize restaurants from the past here too. I hope to write about the coffee shops of my youth in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.
Let me know if you've experienced a great place to eat in Los Angeles. I'm always looking for new restaurants to try!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM , Blogger WineGrrl said...

Great! I will add it to my bloglines list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery