Ellen's Restaurants

L.A. Is My Beat - The Restaurants of Los Angeles as I experience them

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Kaido

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Special Bento Box
Kaido Japanese Restaurant in East Santa Monica is a real find. I was introduced to Kaido by two of my co-workers, Christina and Renee. The restaurant is in the Yale Mini-Mall on Santa Monica Blvd. with a few other restaurants, so parking is scarce during the busy lunch hour.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The atmosphere is very pleasing, the service is excellent and the food is very fresh and beautifully prepared.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We all received a Salad with Tasty Dressing and Miso Soup before our entrees...delish.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I had the Chicken Bowl with egg. Renee has Teriyaki Chicken and Christina had the Special Bento Box (above).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chicken Bowl with Egg

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Teriyaki Chicken, Side of Brown Rice

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Savory Custard served with Special Bento Box

Our meal was presented in a very artistic manner, it was scrumptious and reasonably priced. The green tea is served in large mugs...perfect for a chilly day.
Kaido Japanese Restaurant
2834 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger carlita dee said...

I'm loving these restaurant reviews, keep 'em coming.

I'm compiling a list for when I stop eating out solely at Trader Joe's.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger christianne said...

I'm right down the street, so this is good to know! Do they serve sushi? How is it?

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger softcore said...

Their sushi is excellent. I'm a big fan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery